If it's bang for the buck you're after, take a closer look. Equipped with iBR, the GTX 155 can stop in about half the distance of a conventional watercraft. And it comes at a modest price tag, so there's no need to compromise the peace of mind your family deserves. Plus, the GTX brings you a decade of thrills and exceptional fuel economy with its 155-hp Rotax 4-TEC, enabling you to go even farther on less.
With iControl technologies Sea-Doo watercraft deliver the ultimate in comfort, control and peace of mind.
Experience the improved safety of a PWC with the iBR system; enhanced control allows the driver to avoid potential collisions. Not to mention worry-free docking for both you and less experienced riders who borrow your vehicle.
See what real-life riders have to say about our exclusive iControl features and the improved safety of our vehicles.
- Length: 139" / 354 cm
- Width: 48" / 122 cm
- Height: 45.9" / 116.6 cm
- Weight (dry): 825 lb / 374 kg
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal / 60 L
- Storage capacity: 52 US gal / 13.7 L
- Type: 55 hp Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated with 52 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: 87 octane
Drive Unit Specificatios
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: iBR™
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull and Component Specifications
- Type: S3™ Hull
- Color: Scarlet Red
Hull and Component Features
- iControl: The “Brain'' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S3 Hull: Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Deep-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability. Designed to offer an exclusive lean-in feeling when cornering.
- Electric Variable Trim System (VTS™): Provides boat trim adjustments, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: Adjusts the steering and information center angle for maximum ease and comfort.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- Carpeted footwells: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and and deck pads great looks.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 26 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Water temperature, Time, Fuel consumption meter, Touring/sport mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Adjustable mirrors
- Reboarding platform
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- Rear grab handle
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Special comfort hand grips
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Seat strap
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- 1,494 cc four-stroke Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 155 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or saltwater, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: The most advanced throttle control on a PWC. Featuring cruise control, neutral, slow mode, and a Variable Trim System. For easier dockside starts and improved maneuverability.
- iControl Learning Key™: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level. Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators, acoustical foam and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car's radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
Propulsion System Features
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: The world's first on-water braking system. Intelligent Brake and Reverse delivers a whole new level of safety and control. With a simple squeeze of the lever, you can stop your watercraft on demand. Squeeze it again, and you shift to reverse.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Ski Mode
- Time/distance to empty
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Speed Tie™
- Glovebox organizer
- Protective cover
- Advanced TEC trailer
- Fire extinguisher