- Grizzly styling provides industry-leading good looks and durability, and a big Grizzly-style seat provides maximum rider comfort.
- Fully automatic V-belt transmission with forward, neutral and reverse is simple to operate and eliminates the need for shifting.
- Tough, powerful 124cc SOHC, four-stroke single cranks out plenty of smooth broadband propulsion.
- Rugged midsize steel frame fits a wide range of riders.
- Rugged steel cargo racks can pack a total of 33 pounds of combined cargo—11 pounds up front and 22 on the rear.
- Simple-to-use handlebar-mounted parking brake and choke lever for added convenience.
- Wide front and rear fenders with integrated full floorboards provide mud and splash protection for a dry, comfortable ride.
- Powerful 124cc air-cooled four-stroke single delivers reliable, smooth engine performance for all riders.
- Simple-to-operate selector knob lets you effortlessly select forward, neutral or reverse.
- Adjustable throttle limiter lets adult supervisor add power gradually as beginning riders 16 years and older gain experience.
- Reliable, pushbutton electric start in any gear adds extra convenience and dependability.
- Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor provides quiet operation.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and extends engine life.
- Independent A-arm front suspension with 2.8 inches of travel delivers a smooth, plush ride and responsive steering.
- Rugged swingarm packing a single rear shock with 3.2 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps for a comfortable ride.
- Class-leading low 27-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and allows for great handling.
- 5.7-inch ground clearance allows smooth riding in a wide variety of terrain.
- Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes provide strong, reliable stopping power.
- Rugged 20x7-8 front and 22x10-8 rear knobby tires offer excellent traction and boost ground clearance.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton headlights, set back in the front cowl, add the perfect menacing appearance.
- Taillight has an incorporated brake light.
- Large 2-gallon fuel tank provides excellent range.
- Type: 124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled single; SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 49.0mm x 66.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® 18mm
- Ignition: DC - CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: V-belt automatic/F, N, R
- Drive Train: 2WD; O-ring chain
- Suspension/Front: Independent wishbone, 2.8-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Swingarm, 3.2-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual sealed drum
- Brakes/Rear: Sealed drum
- Tires/Front: AT20x7-8
- Tires/Rear: AT22x10-8
- L x W x H: 66.9 x 39.0 x 38.6 in
- Seat Height: 27.0 in
- Wheelbase: 42.5 in
- Turning Radius: 114 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.0 gal
- Wet Weight: 335 lb
- Rack Capacity: 11 lb Fr./ 22 lb Rr.
- Instrumentation: N/A
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights; 21W/5W brakelight
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)