Exhilarating Power For A Hair-Raising Ride
With the ZFORCE 800EX EPS, you’re in command. The wide stance of the EX and the added control of the standard Electronic Power Steering gives you the agility to make sharp turns, and the power to rip through winding trails and rocky creek beds. Whether you’re opening her up on a straightaway or curving through a maze of trees, the ZFORCE 800EX EPS side by side delivers. Every. Single. Time.
- High performance CVTech driven clutch with wet clutch engagement and engine brake
- ROPS Certified Cage
- High intensity projector-beam headlights
- Reliable Yuasa® AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) sealed battery
- Front & rear stainless steel bumpers
- CFMOTO 14” alloy wheels
- Double A-arms with adjustable coil-over nitrogen gas shocks
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Cargo and side nets
- 3-point seat belts with alarm light
- Tilt steering wheel
- Multi-function digital dash
- 3000 lb. winch
- 2” hitch receiver with power socket
- Windshield optional
- Engine Type: V-twin, 8 valve, SOHC
- Engine Displacement: 800 cc
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel System: Delphi® Electronic Fuel Injection
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 61.5
- Max Power Output: 62 hp @ 6700 rpm
- Max Torque: 53 ft. lb. @ 6000 rpm
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Ignition: ECU
- Starting: Electric
- Transmission: CVTech driven clutch
Wheels, Suspension, and Brakes
- Wheels (front): 14 × 7.0 in. aluminum alloy
- Wheels (rear): 14 × 8.0 in. aluminum alloy
- Tires (front): 26 × 9-14 in.
- Tires (rear): 26 × 11-14 in.
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Double A-Arm independent F/R
- Shock Absorber (Front/Rear): High pressure gas, compression and rebound adjustable
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 113 in.
- Width: 60 in.
- Height: 72 in.
- Wheelbase: 80 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.8 in.
- Complete Weight: 1,233 lb.
- Hitch / Receiver: 2 in.
- Winch: 3,000 lb.
Take a Hands-on Safety Training Course. Always wear protective gear - especially a helmet. Do Not Drive ATVs on Paved Roads. Do Not Permit Children to Drive or Ride Adult ATVs. Do Not Drive ATVs While Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.